Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: extreme makeover

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time for a face lift..NOT ME!!! The board....since on "res" can change the theme of things, and no telling where she is...we have to do it in our imagination...LIKE...Bright Pink background with little pink panthers all over the walls..no...*erase*..lets see now.....maybe........darn I need some help..Lefty Belle..help!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thinking Mauve captions, eggshell background and neon green letters!

    AAAH, my eyes! They burned my imagination!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was rambling around up in the attic (boy is it hot up there) and look at this post I found (brushing dust off).

    I found a bunch of empty quart jars that emitt a slight alcohol smell, I wonder what they were for?
    I may go back now that I have knocked all the old spider webs down.
    I need a history lesson, If I ain't back by supper send help

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's weird. I don't remember posting that. I don't even know what mauve is!

    Am I going isnane again, or is someone using my identity? But how? And who? Or why?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't post that thing about the panthers....who did that??..can someone do that kind of thing??? Idenity theft!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •